Time for chutney now.
Chutney is usually is a spice, sauce or preparation that is added to food to impart a particular flavor, associated with Indian cuisine and also it’s flavors work well with recipes from many other cultures.
You would be able to enjoy it with any India and western dish.
With little twist you can also enjoy this chutney even in fast/vrat.
After preparing it you can even preserve in refrigerator and used as spread any kind of dishes.
We can use this preserved chutney max 6-7 days.
We will preparing chutney in simple two steps
Coriander Leaves (a bunch).
Cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp.
Sendha Namak to taste(Rock Salt).
1.Take a jar and
2. Add Coriander.
3. Add Sendha Namak.
4. Add Green Chili
5. Add Cumin seeds.
6.Then grind it nicely.
ready to serve
You can add lemon juice to the chutney , but you can preserve it for max 2-3 Days.
Always use fresh and organic Coriander leaves it will make food more tasty.
Sendha Namak(Rock salt ) is the purest form of salt which is devoid of environmental pollutants and chemical components. It contains 84 out of the 92 trace elements required by the body including calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, copper and so on. Thus, it is available in drug stores and pharmacies in the form of powder, pill supplement or even as a liquid extract in health beverages. Some of its health benefits are as follows.
- It aids in digestion and is prescribed for laxative and digestive disorders. It improves appetite, removes gas and soothes heartburn.
- It facilitates the cellular absorption of minerals. It plays an important role in replenishing the body’s electrolytes and maintaining the pH balance. By stimulating blood circulation and mineral balance it removes toxic minerals and refined salt deposits.
- It stabilizes blood pressure by maintaining a balance of high and low blood pressures.
- It aids in weight loss by equalizing minerals which inhibit cravings and eliminate fat dead cells.
- Rock salt is used as a home remedy for curing many disorders and ailments such as rheumatic pain and herpes, inflammation and irritation from insect bites.
- Consumption of rock salt along with lemon juice can help in eliminating stomach worms and controlling vomiting. It also provides relief against influenza.
- It is beneficial for people suffering from respiratory problems and sinus. Gargling with rock salt helps relieves throat pain, throat swelling, dry cough and tonsils. Rock salt is dissolved in water to prepare brine which is used in facial steams for patients suffering from asthma, bronchitis or other nose and ear discomforts.
- Having brine made with rock salt with a glass of spring water can provide relief in case of arthritis, rheumatism, kidney and bladder stones. Poultice made from this brine can be used to treat wounds, acne or pain due to gout or arthritis.
- Rock salt can be used as a teeth whitener or mouth freshener. Gargling with rock salt provides relief against sore throat.
- It can be used as a bath or body salt. You can mix a table spoon of rock salt in your bath water to have a relaxing bath. Bathing in rock salt water combats water retention, soothes sore muscles, regulates sleep, detoxifies your body and lowers your blood pressure. It also eases stress and body pains.
- One of the most amazing benefits of rock salt is that it overcomes muscle cramps. Those experiencing muscle cramps can mix a spoon of rock salt in water and sip it to get relief within a few minutes.
- By providing all the essential trace elements, it greatly improves the immune system. It also improves the respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems to a significant extent.
- It helps in maintaining the flow of salivary and digestive juices. You can add a pinch of rock salt with few shredded mint leaves to your lassi to make a refreshing beverage.
Above information is credit to – http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-rock-salt-for-skin-hair-and-health