Let now move to dish which will be healthy and appetizing then any other dish.Dish know as Dahi Kebab . It is vegetarian dish that will melt in you mouth . A dish which you could enjoy any time of day .You could have this dish as a starter with any type of meal.Try this mouth tingling dish with aroma of different flavors.
we will be preparing this dish in six simple steps
- Roast flour
- Prepare Mixture
- Prepare filling
- Forming Balls
- Prepare Tikki/Kebab
- Shallow fry
- Hung curd/ yogurt 250 gm.
- 2 tbsp Roasted Besan(Gram Flour).
- 1 tbsp Roasted Ragi Flour(Finger millet ).
- 1 tsp Red chili powder.
- 1/4 tbsp Cinnamon powder(daalacheenee).
- 4-5 Crushed Cloves.
- Salt to taste.
- Cashew chopped 4-5
- Almond chopped 4-5
- Pistachio chopped 4-5
- Green chili chopped 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- Ginger chopped 1 tbsp.
Step 1 Roast Flour
- Take a pan roast Ragi(Finger millet).
- and Gram Flour.(until it start making roasting smell).
Step 2 Prepare Mixture
- Take a bowl Add Hung Curd/Yogurt to it.
- Add Roasted Gram Flour/Besan.
- Add Roasted Ragi (Finger millet).
- Then Add Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp.
- Add 1/4 tbsp of Cinnamon powder(daalacheenee).
- Add Cloves.
- Add Salt and mix it well.
Step 3 Prepare Filling
- Take a bowl add almond(chopped into small pieces).
- Add Cashew(chopped into small pieces).
- Add Pistachio(chopped into small pieces).
- Add chopped green chilies.
- Add chopped Coriander leafs.
- Finally add ginger,add previously prepared mixture ,after that mix the mixture well.
Step 4 Forming Ball
1. Take mixture we had prepared and form ball of it
Step 5 Preparing Tikki /Kebab
- In Ball make little depression and fill it with filling mixture
- and gave them the shape of Kebab.
- Coat either side of Kebab with rice flour.Step 6 Shallow Fry Kebab
1.Take a Pan add little oil in it.
2. Place Kebab in the pan, fry them until it become golden brown.
3. Fry them until it become golden brown from both sides.
Ready to serve
1. Do not roast flour till it become brown in color , roast until you are start getting smell of roasting.
2. Eat freshly prepare otherwise it will become soggy.
3. You can reduce or remove green chili from filling to make it less spicy.
4. We are adding rice flour in our dish to make it more crispy.