Toddlers are sensory learners who love to touch, smell, and taste to understand the world around them.
Everyday Activities to Improve Your Toddler’s Development, make him understand & learn routine things
- Buttons of different sizes and colors.
- Beads of different sizes and colors.
- Seeds of different types such as beans and peas.
- Plastic clips of different colors.
- Vegetables,fruits,bangles of different colors and designs,rubber bands,etc.., can also be sorted after mixing them up on a table.A table or a mat can be used for this purpose.
- Pictures of animals,birds,insects,etc..,can be used for pairing and sorting.
- Show your child how to sort out clothes for washing.He can sort them into white and colored clothes,cotton ,silks,woolens,etc..Your child can help you in drying the clothes by clipping them to the clothesline.
- Your child can sort the clothes according to the type of clothing to which it belongs such as sarees,towels,napkins,socks,pants,shirts and pillow covers.