Strawberry Ice-cream with health .
Ice cream with a healthy twist .Enjoy it with your family specially with your kids.
Even little kids can help you in preparing this.
Simple steps every body can make it.
1. Make Puree of strawberries.
2. Mix Ingredients.
3. Freeze it.
4. Garnish it.
1. Strawberry (7-8)
2. Yogurt (1 cup)/ Hung Curd
3. Honey 2 tbsp
4. Dry fruits(Cashew,Almond,Pistachio)
Step 1 – Strawberries Puree
1. Take 4-5 fresh strawberries.
2. Remove stem and slice each strawberry in half, lengthwise, then into quarters.and make puree of it.
3. Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
Step 2 – Mix Ingredients
1. Take a bowl.
2. Add Strawberry puree
3. Add yogurt
4. Add strawberry
5. Add honey
6. And mix it with love.
Step 3 – Freeze it
1. Freeze it for 4-5 hours.
Step 4 – Garnish
1. Garnish it with Cashew,Almond,Pistachio.
2. Add piece of strawberry.
1. Hung Curd – Please watch this video –Click Here
2. Always use fresh strawberries.
3. To make ice cream little soft , take mixture out after one hour grind/blend the mixture and freeze it again.
Strawberry– Nutrient-rich and packed with antioxidants (like vitamin C), strawberries offer a wide range of health benefits, some of which may surprise you. It will boost immunity , antioxidant properties in strawberries may also help to prevent cataracts—the clouding over of the eye lens—which can lead to blindness in older age,help in preventing cancer and keep wrinkles at a bay.
Hung Curd-They are source of bone building calcium and satisfying protein. Additionally it offers gut-friendly bacteria that provides a range of health benefits such as protection against stomach infections , soothing irritable bowl syndrome