Paneer Aloo Cheela /Potato Paneer Dosa
Let us make some simple and healthy quick dish for the people who are fasting.Everybody can enjoy as snack.You can enjoy this dish any time in day.
Even people who are amateur in cooking ,will also be able to prepare this dish.
We will preparing Cheela/Dosa in three simple steps
- Prepare ingredients
- Cooking Cheela/Dosa
- Serve it.
- Potato (2 big)
- Paneer 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Senda Namak to taste
- Jeera(Cumin Seeds) 1/2 tbsp
Step 1 Prepare ingredients
- Take a bowl Grate Potato(Aloo).
- Grate Paneer.
- and Add red chili powder.
- Add Senda Namak.
- Add Jeera(Cumin seeds) in it.
- Mix all ingredients well.
Step 2 Cooking Cheela/Dosa
- Take a pan spray some oil on it
- Lay the mixture and spread it (Try to make circle shape) , spray some oil and cover it for 4-5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes check it if it is cooked properly (till it become golden brown in color)
- Turn it over and cook it from other side.
- After 3 minutes it will be ready to serve.
Step 3 Serve it
- Serve it with Green chutney or Curd.
- Use freshly grated potato and Paneer.
- Cooking with lid closed,this will reduce the oil used in cooking.
- Enjoy it in any time of day.