Time for some spicy and healthy dish people .Eat mouth watering Thai veg salad enjoy it anytime of day.
Each ingredient of salad has their own health benefits.
People who do not now cooking can also make this dish with in blink of eye.
Even newbie can give competition to chefs.
So eat Healthy and stay healthy.
We will prepare this dish in three simple steps
1. Mixing of ingredients.
2. Prepare dressing for salad.
3. Mixing of ingredients with dressing and topping on top for serving.
- Bell peppers (Green,Red,Yellow)
- Onion(1 Medium)
- Mini Cucumber(1)
- Coriander leaves
- Cherry tomato (7-8)
- Radish (1 small)
- Mint leaves
- Cut bell peppers, cucumber and radish in Julienne style (Julienne is a cutting technique where food is cut into long thin ‘matchstick’ like strips. This style of cut is commonly used as a garnish or on vegetables for stir fries).
- Cut cherry tomato in two pieces.
- Grate ginger.
- Take a bowl add bell peppers (Green, red, yellow), onion, radish, cherry tomato, cucumber, mint leaves, coriander leaves and mix it with love.
- Red chili(1-2)
- Green chili (1-2)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon(1 small)
- Chop green and red chilies in small pieces.
- Take a bowl add red and green chili
- Pinch of sugar.
- Salt to taste.
- Lemon juice
Mix it will well.
- Now take a bowl and mix all the ingredients of dressing over the salad mixture we made earlier.
- Cover the bowl with a plate then toss the mixture properly, that will help different flavor mix
together with even consistently.
Now let’s do stuff for garnishing.
- Fried onion(1 small)
- Garnish salad with Crushed peanut.
- And Fried onion.
Now you can serve this colorful tasty salad.
To Know more about Julienne try this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julienning
- Add more color to salad, it will make food more tasty.
- Reduce chili to half quantity to reduce spice.
- Onion should be fried shallow (light pink in color) so that onion sogginess will remain.
- You can also add garlic to salad to add more flavor and health.
Let me elaborate healthy benefits of ingredients for you.
The health benefits of capsicum include relief from cancer, peptic ulcer, menopausal problems, low risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. It has antiinflammatory, analgesic properties and may also provide relief in pain related to arthritis. It also provides relief from fibromyalgia, skin aging and psoriasis.
It will help in lowering the risk of several types of cancer, improving mood and maintaining the health of skin and hair.
Decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and overall mortality while promoting a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy and overall lower weight.
Work as a good appetizer, mouth and breathe freshener, laxative, and metabolism regulator. It helps in blood circulation, and is good treatment for-headaches, sore throat, whooping cough, acidity, constipation, nausea, obesity, gastric problems, and gall stones.
Help in reducing heart blockage, skin damage caused by ultraviolet light, osteoporosis and brain disorders, related issue.