Tomato Omelette / Tomato Cheela / Tomato-Pancake
Let us make some simple and healthy quick dish .Even everybody can enjoy as snack.You can enjoy this dish any time in day.Even people who are amateur in cooking ,will also be able to prepare this dish.Do not confuse by name, it is a pure vegetarian dish.
We will preparing chutney in simple three steps
- Prepare ingredients
- Cooking Cheela/Pancakes/Omelette
- Serve it.
- Besan(Gram Flour) (1 cup).
- Tomatoes (3 medium) (fine chopped).
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Onion 1 (fine sliced).
- Green chilies 2 (fine chopped).
- Red Chili powder 1/4 tbsp.
- Curd/Dahi 2 tbsp.
- Coriander leafs (fine chopped).
- Water 1/2 cup.
- Salt to taste.
Step 1 prepare Ingredients
- Take a large bowl and
- Add Tomatoes.
- Add Besan(Add Gram flour).
- Add onions.
- Add Red Chili Powder.
- Add Salt.
- Add Green Chilies.
- Add Curd/Dahi.
- Add Coriander leafs.
- Add alt and water to make a smooth thick batter.
Step 2 Cooking Cheela/Pancakes/Omelette
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with oil .
- Pour two ladles full of batter on the pan,when hot do not spread out thin.
- when bubbles start to appear along the rim,turn the “Omelette”to the other side.
4.and cook Omelette on low-medium flame till golden and crisp.
Step 3 -Serve with tomato ketchup
Some Special Tips
- To Make healthier mix oats with mixture.
- Cook it in low flame so that it can cook properly.
- Cook Omelette with lid close,it will reduce oil intake in cooking.
- Serve it different dips and enjoy the taste.