Dal Dhule/Dokhli/Dal Ka Duhula
Let us move on to some tradition dish, which we used to have at our home.This dish is from northern part of India Know as “Dal Dhule”.As there are also some variation available just like “GAVARFALI DHOKLI”.
Dal Ka Dulha is wheat dumpling dipped in dal .The dish which we are talking about will be a alternate , if you are getting bored with having Dal and Roti/Pulhka/Chapati.
For making dish more attractive for the kids ,we are shaping these dumpling in form of pasta and nachos.A healthy and attractive dish for you kids and family.
We will be preparing this dish below simple steps
- Prepare Dough .
- Reshaping the dough in many shapes.
- Cooking of shapes.
- Prepare Dal.
- Mixing shapes to dal.
- Wheat Flour (1 cup).
- Ajwain 1/2 tbsp.
- Oil (as required).
- Onion 1 medium.
- Tomato 2 medium
- Mustard Seeds 1/2 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp.
- Red Chili powder 1 tbsp.
- Garam Masala 1/4 tbsp.
- Tuar dal (1 cup) (boiled)
- Salt to taste.
Step 1 Prepare dough of Wheat flour
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Add Wheat flour.
- Add Ajwain.
- Add Turmeric powder.
- Add Red chili powder.
- Add salt .
- Add oil and make a dough of Wheat flour .
- Add oil one tsp at a time until dough take shape of the fist if you make a fist of the Wheat flour.
- Add water.
- Keep it aside dough or 5 minutes.
Step 2 Reshaping the dough in Pasta
- From dough make Pasta and Nachos of it.
Step 3 Cooking of Pasta
- Take a wow/Khadai add 2-3 glass of water.
- Boil it .
- Add Pasta and Nacho in it and cook it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes abstract Pasta and Nachos from the water .
Step 4 Prepare Dal
- Take a pan add oil in it.
- Add Mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onion.
- Add chopped tomato.
- Add Red chili Powder.
- Add Garam Masala.
- And Add boiled dal in it and cook for 5 minutes.
Step 5 Garnish
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Add One Tsp of oil when boiling pasta and nachos.
- Mix Pasta and Dal when you are serving .